Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Catching up


Well, it's been a while since I updated this. In the meantime I've finished George's quilt
He's very proud of it, and so am I!















I've knitted both boys a jersey in merino possum wool, very nice to work with though lacking body a bit so will stretch.
















I've also knitted my first ever pair of socks, unfortunately both boys are growing at a rate of knots and they won't fit Ian past this winter. They turned out really well though!
I'll have to knit more for next winter as it's really hard to get woollen socks for children over here. Strange considering we're in a country full of sheep, but there you go.










I've also done some sewing, but I'll post that separately.

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love that quilt! Gorgeous, you're very clever. Knit I can, sew I can not.

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Libby. I've sewn since I was a child, knitting is a relatively recent addiction even though I was also taught that as a child.
Quilting though is fairly easy, my SIL started out with quilting after never having sewn before in her life and now she's really good!

Blog Archive