Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend work

It's been a long weekend, been very busy! Yesterday I washed the outside of all the windows as well as the inside of the bedroom windows. Ick! George helped me with the outside, though I think they might have been cleaner without his help, lol! I also did quite a lot of work on the garden; pruning roses and dug one out as well as rediscovering the vege garden. It'll be interesting to see how that goes in the Spring after George planted several bean seeds.

Today was mothers day so I got to spend the day in the sewing room. Finished Ian's jersey and cut out 2 t-shirts for him. I also got DH's ironing done and some reading. I'm about to sort out some Burda mags that sold on TradeMe yesterday and then I'm going to play some computer games to round the day off nicely.

0 comments:

Blog Archive