Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

I made a video!

It's not perfect, I'm still learning the video function on my camera but it turned out better than I expected.   It did bring to the fore just how much weight I've put on, apparently a camera is much better at telling the truth than the mirror is.  At least I know now, and I know how to deal with it!

I also got some sewing on the dress done, but no photo's or video of that.

Back to the video, it's all about how to spin on the Majacraft Stylus; there's a bit of waffle about other things but I stuck fairly closely to my intentions.   I'd love to know what you all think and if there's anything in particular you'd like to see me do in the future.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

highwaycottage said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, you make it look so easy. Great video. You sound different than I expected. :-)

Blog Archive