Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 08, 2013

Craftsy again

I almost wish they'd stop doing sales, it's not good for my bank balance!   However, tomorrow (Monday US time) Craftsy is running a Surprise Sale tomorrow, Monday - 4/8/13 and ALL classes are priced between $9.99 and $24.99. That's up to 75% off original prices! But this deal only lasts one day!
Please use my link to Craftsy's sale as it'll give me a credit I can use to buy more Craftsy courses, or possibly more other stuff though their affiliation programme.    Not that I need more craft stuff, but there's always want!

Speaking of which I went out today and got some sewing supplies for my trousers.    The ones I'm basing this on only used red and white ribbon down the side seam, but I decided I'd go a little further and use red white and blue.    I also got 8 white buttons to put on the front and finally managed to work out what they have behind them on the picture.   I now need to cut out two tabs to sew them to, no biggie and will be more authentic than simply sewing them on the front in a line.

I've put Ian's socks on hold for a short while and cast on a pair of socks for my husband instead, Ian did after all get the last thing I knit so I think it's Dh's turn, that and a test knit came up for a pair of socks that will be perfect for him.   I'm testing the largest size, will try them on once I've got the ribbing done to make sure they're not too big.   I'm using Vintage Purls sock in Elwood which is what Thomas chose from the options I gave him
I think it's going to look fabulous, but I'm not sure if I can show you photo's of the socks as I go or not so I'll check first.

1 comments:

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

I know! I'm so tempted. But I've already got a bunch I haven't watched!!! I figure there'll be another sale. My wish list is getting bigger and bigger ;)

Blog Archive