Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A mostly good day

well, aside from Ian's tantrum this afternoon.   I let him watch one You Tube video of Plants Vs. Zombies as a special treat; he wanted more and even though I'd told him one only before we started he didn't want to accept it.   There was screaming (mostly from him), hitting (also from him) and time spent in his bedroom to let me calm down.   There will be no more You Tube for quite some time.

In other news I got the 10 strips of the quilt finished piecing and pressed them.    First pair are now pinned together ready for sewing tomorrow.

Trampoline arrived in the timeframe I told them I wouldn't be home and was placed on the garage slab which was not where I'd asked them to be placed.

Our new Scope of Works arrived from EQC, they want to reuse the slab, and no mention of our carport as far as I can see despite me showing them photographic proof when they were here that it did in fact exist.   Just waiting to hear from Fix-It as to what we do next on this.

I've made a long overdue appointment for an eye test.

1 comments:

Kat McNally said... Best Blogger Tips

SQUEEE! So excited you've signed up for #reverb12!
See you tomoz.
Kat x
PS Boundaries... sigh!

Blog Archive