Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Day 6 of the lockdown

I've been keeping reasonably busy over the last few days.  I've made masks, bread, buns and workout pants plus done some xbox gaming too.  The boys are on holiday at the moment, but I'm still getting youngest to do some maths each day and eldest is apparently working on his biology assignment each evening.  Hard to tell, he keeps the door shut so he doesn't have to hear youngest's You Tube videos.

our tomato haul the other day, I'll pick again when it dries off

One of my masks, there's some copper wire over the bridge of the nose and it's lined with cotton flannel.  Won't be as good as proper PPE, but I don't need that sort of protection anyway; this will stop any hayfever sneezes from escaping and making people panic.
Made buns for dinner on Sunday night, we had burgers; yum!

Greenstyle Tempos for me for my workouts in athletic fabric from MarbleNZ fabrics

More Tempos, more Marble NZ fabric; super comfy for working out in.
I'm taking advantage of the workouts on TV1 in the mornings at the moment; can't do the full hour yet but am working to do longer each day.

Today I'll either work on Gran's chair or do more sewing, not sure which yet.

0 comments:

Blog Archive