Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Socks finished!

The one good thing about the funny head was I got more knitting done since I was avoiding the Xbox.  I'm now back on the Xbox a bit and it's not making things worse, but it is harder than normal due to the fizzy head.  One good thing, it's better today, however I'm still going to the doctors tomorrow since it's not yet gone and I've got an earache which sometimes goes headache so I have to get it checked.   Kind of hoping that there's an obvious pressure issue and they can pop a hole in my eardrum to let it out, guess I'll find out.

Anyway, you didn't come here to read all about my woes, so here's socks!


1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

GREAT socks!

I hope you're feeling better.

Blog Archive