Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I did the sewing I promised!

and a little knitting too, no more finished projects, but halfway there with some socks for youngest so I can start knitting my cardigan.

Onto pictures:
Undies from Scroop Pattern's undie pattern in a stretch satin.  I've got one more pattern to try before I decide which one to make a bunch from.  The other pattern is called Bunzies.

and the singlet top from the same pattern in the same fabric

This was a t-shirt pattern that I've turned into a dress, see my previous post for more details.  Lovely and comfy and attractive too.

and the cardigan, this does not work over bulky trousers, but will work well over the previous dress.
and finally, Ian's first sock, though not sure he deserves it the way he's behaving at the moment.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Great finishes. I wish I enjoyed sewing clothing more. I love the idea.. the buying fabric, the anticipation... but I'm just not that fond of the sewing. I don't mind making jammy pants, but most of the time I can buy them from Old Navy cheaper than I can make them!

Blog Archive