Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

2015 Finish Along - Quarter 1

This will be my final post today; sorry about the influx, but this one is for a linky party.

For the first quarter of 2015 I am planning on finishing my Evenstar Shawl.  At the moment I'm near the end of chart 1 and I have a long way to go, including 3000 beads!  I'm knitting it in a 2-ply cashmere yarn in rose pink and I'm going to be pretty much monogamous on this I think.    Travel socks are allowed some work but as this is such a scary knit I can't afford to get distracted by anything else.

This is it as of right now, just starting row 27 of the first chart.

3 comments:

tusen said... Best Blogger Tips

This is going to be so beautiful.

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow - this looks like such an intricate piece and lots of work. Good luck getting it done :-)

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow - this looks like such an intricate piece and lots of work. Good luck getting it done :-)

Blog Archive