Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 14, 2008

A productive day


Spent the morning taking photo's of my wool stash to load on Ravelry. Still have a fair way to go, but all the cotton, bamboo and mohair yarn is ready to load (after editing the photo's for easy loading). Afternoon was spent vacuuming after youngest to remove all the sand he was traipsing through the house, as well as getting dinner ready. We had roast duck and I put one of our peaches in the stuffing; yummo!
I also managed to get in some Kool Aid dying. I now have 2 200g 14ply (bulky) skeins of orange, yellow and lime. Not sure what I'll make with it, but it's rather nice and currently dripping onto the lawn. I'll have to bring it in soon so it doesn't get covered in dew. Here's a photo, there'll be another when I get around to turning it into something.

I've also lanolised the shorties that Mira made for me; George has laid claim to them and didn't even want to wait for them to dry!

0 comments:

Blog Archive