Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 05, 2018

A New Project (or 2)

I've just cast on for a new cardigan, Outlaw October has started and then there's the fact that I have nothing in the way of change of season cardigans in my wardrobe.  I've chosen Blairsden and I'm knitting it in 3 colours, not the 2 it's designed for.
This is the photo from Ravelry on the pattern page
The colours I'm using are:
Absinthe, London Town and Tarnished.  London Town is the main colour and the other two will alternate on the stripes.
I've decided I hate doing twisted rib, but I am continuing with it since it looks so good; but boy oh boy does it take ages to do!  

I've also cut out a dress using the Anna Dress pattern from By Hand London.  I'm using an organic cotton in pink and have already made some adjustments to the pattern.  Dropped the bust point and have graded out to a larger waist and hip measurement.

Envision this in pink and hopefully with a better fit too.
I need to get this finished tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a lovely, classic-style cardigan!

Blog Archive