Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 29, 2018

What should I sew next? - Vote closed

Edited to advise the results:

Dress - 5
Vest - 3
Coat - 7

I've got 3 choices, all have good reasons to be sewn, none have been used by me in the past.  Help me decide!


1:  Butterick 5951 which is a retro style dress; I'd be doing  a mash up of view C for the top and view A for the skirt.  This would make a wearable winter dress.

2: Simplicity 4923 The start of an 18th century outfit for Dh, probably starting with the vest which would then tick off the fastenings challenge for the Historical Sew Monthly

3: Burda 8124 view B.   I think I have enough of the purple wool out in stash, if not then I'll go hunting in stash for something else.  I need a wool coat that's not as 1990's as my current one and in a colour that suits me.



2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

I vote coat!

sonja said... Best Blogger Tips

I just made a coat and spend hours and hours making it so I voted for the dress. I'm a little bit late and made voting pole just today: https://wp.me/p77VK1-1uK

Blog Archive