I'll do a proper year in review post later, but this fun one seemed a good one to break the drought since I've not posted for a while, sorry about that.
1. Name your best FO of 2016.
This one is hard, I love all the jerseys I knit this year, but the handspun one has shaping issues, so I'm going to go with the one I've not yet worn cos summer...
- Ask someone in your family to name something you’ve knit for them.
- Did you get any yarn gifts this holiday?
- Did your pets get any gifts?
- What is a great tip or idea you got this year?
Free shipping is only a bargain if you were going to spend that much anyway.
- How did you surprise yourself in 2016?
Surviving it despite the health issues and remaining positive (mostly)
- Name a favorite book you read in 2016.
Anything by D E Stevenson, wish her books were still in publication even if some of them contain sentences that make you pause. "Working like a black" is one that comes up from time to time, published in a different time when that was appropriate.
- What is The latest you stayed up in 2016?
- Name a play, show or concert you went to in 2016.
- Name a new drink, dish or dessert you found in 2016.
I'm sure there was one, can't think of anything right now though. Whatever it was it's probably bad for me.