Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 14, 2015

Been home for 2 days now

Pain is pretty good now, there's the odd sharp pain which I'm putting down to gas moving around traumatised areas.   I've been walking a reasonable amount and (TMI) my bowel movements are happening 2-3 times a day in the morning and I'm not constipated for the first time in ages!
I now know why I was constipated though, according to the bowel surgeon we were really close to having a total blockage due to the endometriosis which would have been a medical emergency and also explains why my health was so crap for a while.

I've not felt like doing much in the way of knitting or anything else crafty, been on the Xbox instead.   I think there might be a few more days of that as I'm still feeling pretty drained, but definitely improving each day.  I'm not going to push things too much though, but there may be a walk to the local pharmacy today to get some Difflam lozenges for my throat as I'm getting the cough tickle at bedtime and at the moment coughing isn't something I want to do much of.

2 comments:

Sox said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm glad to hear your pain is manageable and that you are listening to your body and doing only enjoyable and restful things.

Sonya said... Best Blogger Tips

It sounds like things have improved a lot, so pleased to hear that. I hope your recovery continues to go smoothly and you start feeling amazing soon!

Blog Archive