Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

I've been busy

The scarf is finished and ready to go up north as part of my application for the Beginner Weaver's award (fingers crossed)
Superwash point twill scarf.   2.3m plus fringes.   Selvedges are straight (whoop!) and it's mostly even.   Superwash is hard to work with though, it doesn't turn into a true fabric but it has such lovely drape and the bits that aren't quite right I'm told are me just being picky.

Heel is turned and I'm halfway through the gussets on the merino possum sock.   I'm afraid my shawl has stalled as the RSI was unhappy after the weaving so I've given things a break.

Perendale plying, this is now finished but still on the bobbin cos I've not had time to wind it off yet.

My favourite iris

and the lovely maple which is beautiful in spring as well as autumn

and my latest project; a linen A-line skirt with ribbon trim and photobombing cat.

3 comments:

Kura Carpenter said... Best Blogger Tips

Gotta love a photo bombing cat :)

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the photobombing cat! (skirt is nice too!)
Love that iris - I want to get some for my gardens in the coming summer. The scarf looks fabulous!

azwoolgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely photos and such beautiful projects ,

Blog Archive