Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Swallowtail is flying

My swallowtail shawl is finished finally and it's beautiful, but I prefer a little more shaping at the top, it's hard to wrap properly with it being completely straight.


I've also cast on for a KAL, Theodora socks which I'm doing in Vintage Purls yarn called Buttercup.
I'm rather pleased with how this is going.

I've had a book arrive recently too; Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller.  It's all about Shetland lace which I'm looking forward to having a go at later.  I'm doing a spinning course atm with Margaret Stove learning to spin really fine; the aim is to be able to spin a yarn that can be used to create a wedding ring shawl.

2 comments:

Thea said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely shawl!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I LOVE that shawl! Congrats on completing it, it looks great. I really want to cast on for my own soon.

Blog Archive