|Apparently my camera is not too impressed by the colour changes and didn't cope well in night lighting.|
|From my iPad; oh for a real camera to capture the colours, but the DSLR is not good for selfies|
I'm in the process of warping up my next project using Vintage Purls yarn, here's the warp ready to go
|The colour is called Lure|
|I think this will work brilliantly with Lure.|
Test knit is now all together and ready to cast on. I've made my beading assistant, got the yarn wound and the beads are chosen; might start on that tonight or tomorrow.
Evenstar Shawl is onto the first lace pattern and I've just realised it needs beads too, going to have to go shopping for that as my only pink beads are a blue based pink and will shriek.
Neptune High Socks have been restarted; I was going to do them knee high, but have never done knee highs before and doing that with a colourwork pattern seemed the height of folly. Now doing my usual calf length
Breakwater is almost at the point of finishing the raglan increases; might turn this into my take-along knitting as it's fairly simple.
18th century gown - the sleeves are pinned in and I've got the extra hooks and eyes ready to go.
And now I need to go and do a little more work in the studio; at least 99% of the stash is now updated (including fibre stash). Still have the fabric stash to do, but no Ravelry for that and the options I've found online don't fit my needs. I really need a spreadsheet with photo's so will have to see if Excel can support that.
And to finish off, I have proof of spring here in Christchurch
|Pretty tulips at the Botanic Gardens in Hagley Park|