Just have to hope that the council don't get too overzealous on their fees, but we won't know that till everything is in.
I've finished painting for the moment, at least outside. We've decided to pay someone to paint the bits we have access issues with (on top of the roof and the conservatory and the big gable), luckily I have a second cousin who has a painting firm and he can fit us in around other jobs, and he has his own scaffolding. We've agreed to his terms which are less than getting scaffolding up so hopefully in a few weeks our neighbours will have a much nicer outlook.
|Old colour, this bit is going to be done by professionals|
|New colour which is much nicer to look at as well as not chalking!|
|Very heavy rain!|
|Definitely autumn now I think.|
I also did the next item on my Historical Sew Fortnightly, it's a soft entry really but something I needed.
|Workbag in 1913 parlance; today it's a project bag.|