Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Winter singlets and update on quilt

Just finished making 3 singlets for Ian from Ottobre 2/2005 #19. 2 are from offcuts of merino knit from work, the third (cream) is from an old singlet of mine which had gone under one arm. The rest of it was in good nick so I decided to turn it to good use. I used my Janome Coverpro for this and it did a really good job.

I'm also working on my first quilt, ran out of thread today so will have go shopping for more. I'm currently doing the actual quilting, once that's done then I'll just have to bind it. I'm making it for George (my eldest). It's a dinosaur quilt and uses a mix of piecing and applique. Looking really good and I'll post a piccie here when it's finished.

Blog Archive